INDEPENDANCE & NEUTRALITY
CAPAnalysis has been listed by the Geneva court as Judicial Financial Expert in 2018.
This recognition was made possible as CAPAnalysis has:
- Engaged the services of specialist investment analysts chosen for both passion and experience. The two principals of CAPAnalysis themselves have a combined 18 years of experience in the field.
- Developed CAPAct, an in-house suite of high-performance analytical tools. The specificity of CAPAct is that it is highly flexible and almost limitless when it comes to digging into data singly or jointly.
Today, we regularly assist Law Firms in cases which involve:
- Performance calculation
- Retrocessions / Invisible fees detection
- Excess leverage
- Concentration risks
The development of CAPAct enables us to perform a variety of simulations to compare various scenarios.
Our intervention as Judicial Financial Expert consist of:
- Consolidation of the portfolio in which the damage was identified, with attention to the period involved.
- Submission to the Lawyer(s) of a Preliminary Report highlighting the damages we identified.
- Collaboration with the Lawyer(s) to isolate the damages in which legal action can be taken.
- Production of the Final report to be produced in court written alongside the lawyer(s).
Our expertise is also solicited to arbitrate between parties to find an agreeable settlement.